How to open a scroll in DeFi City
DeFi City is a central hub for all your staking assets in a browser-based virtual world in which you can interact with all partnered farms and staking providers.
We are happy to inform you that we had our successful IDO launch on 16 July 2021, followed by the listing of DeFi City $DFC Token at Pancakeswap.
Here is a brief note on opening a DeFi City scroll to get your DeFi City NFT.
- To open a scroll, you need 50 DeFi City $DFC Tokens, and 0.2 Wrapped ERC677 LINK to call the random VRF function. This type of link is used to interact with the Link Oracle services.
- STEP 1: You can purchase DeFi City $DFC Tokens from Pancakeswap exchange here.
- STEP 2: Purchase 0.2 LINK from Pancakeswap (click here).
- STEP 3: These 0.2 LINK tokens should now be converted to 0.2 Wrapped LINK tokens. You can convert it here.
- STEP 4: After converting, you can now open the DeFi City scroll here.
Note: Not following the above procedure before opening a scroll may result in losing gas fees. If the gas fee is 0.28 BNB, something is wrong!
For any questions, please feel free to reach out to us on: