The DeFi City Game Utilities and more
Dear DeFi City community,
The long-awaited day is finally here. We are going live with our platform today, and we are thankful to everyone for being a part of this journey. We want to extend our sincere thanks for being a loyal and supportive member. As a gesture of appreciation, we would like to describe the utility and the future outlook of the platform.
The launch of the game will facilitate a bunch of functionalities, some of which are:
- Players can drive in a car around the city.
- Players are allowed to build on a tile.
- Players can switch or delete buildings from tiles.
- Players can seamlessly interact with buildings.
- The environment of DeFi city is based on the staked NFT
- You can see your staking dashboard by clicking on the townhouse.
Farms (BSC only for now)
- Players can easily swap tokens within DeFi City.
- They can add liquidity to protocols within DeFi City.
- There is an option to stake the liquidity and place a farm.
- There will be a primary dashboard comprising of:
- Total investment value.
- Best performing farm (based on the current day).
- Worst performing farm (based on the present day).
- Get chart data of the tokens.
- Players can transact tokens to not switch to another website.
you can buy $DFC tokens from DEXes. $DFC Token represents the ownership and it can be used in governance votes.
Future game plan
- We will add a marketplace for DeFi Cities, whose payments will be in $BUSD.
The marketplace will list some game items and features, which can be bought and resold among players. You can also farm Ingame items and list in the marketplace to sell.
- LP staking for BNB/DFC.
You can stake $DFC in the LP pool and earn rewards, play the game and participate in the Governance votes.
- Introduction to cross-chain functionality.
- Support for more farms.
- Partner buildings.
- The payment for Cosmetics in $DFC.
Stay Tuned for further Updates — some are around the corner!